Monday, January 28
Bath Time!
I have always loved bath time. It's one of Kade's favorite things. He can go from tantrum to big smile if you say, "Do you want to take a bath?" What I love most about bath time right now is how Kade plays with his letters. The soft foam letters are waterproof and can stick on the wall. He loves to tell us what each letter is, and if he doesn't know, he usually just calls it an "I" or an "O". He is getting really good now, and can identify an "A, B, E, I, O, U, T, and a few others!" I also love to hear him sing the alphabet. He will sing some individual letters, but mostly calls everyone an "O". It is so cute. I will try and get it on video soon. Anyways, I just wanted to share some pictures I took from bath time the other night.













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fantastic pictures, I'm so jealous of your camera. Mine is still broken. We have been teaching Elijah his alphabet the same way! His favorite letter is M, as soon as he sees it he starts asking for M&Ms!
Post a Comment