Thursday, February 7

3D Sonogram

Well the sonogram went very well. Most importantly, Little Bean is very healthy and is growing well. In fact, the tech even said that she thinks the baby will be pretty big as she is already measuring about 2 weeks ahead. She was almost 3 lbs, had a healthy heart rate, and all of her organs looked in great shape. She was head down and I hope she stays that way! We also know that she is still a girl! Yay!! She was being a little toot, and would not move her foot out of the way, so I was getting stressed out and anxious we wouldn't be able to confirm it. Right when the tech was about to give up, she moved her foot for a few seconds and we got the perfect potty shot! She was very confident it was a girl, so now I can breathe easier. Her little face was so precious, and surprisingly it didn't look as much like Kade's as I thought it would. I will post a few face shots for y'all to see. The blurry stuff at the bottom is part of the placenta, and she has her little hand up by her forehead. I can't wait to meet her! It will be here soon.




No comments: