Wednesday, February 13

Great New Toy!!

I have been looking for these things for a long time and finally found them at Target! (Love that place!) Kade absolutely loves bath time but this just made his night tonight. He was so excited and ignored all his other toys to play with his new bath crayons. I would recommend these crayons to anyone! I found them in the baby section with all the bath stuff, right next to the bubble bath. Oh, btw, it cleans up really easily!

COLORING UP A STORM






HE EVEN HELPED ME CLEAN UP HIS MESS



OF COURSE I HAD TO GET SOME SHOTS OF HIM LOOKING ALL CUTE IN HIS JAMMIES!





2 comments:

Donna & Ellie said...

Hey girl I think I can comment now simply bc I have a gmail acct! Yippee! Anyway, we have those bath crayons and I haven't opened them yet. Looks like fun and easy clean up eh?

Anonymous said...

Bathtime crayons?!?! Man these kids get all the cool stuff.