Tuesday, February 26

First Day of School!

Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted. I have been feeling pretty sick and tired the past few weeks. Everything is still going well with the pregnancy though and Mary-Kate is healthy! I will gladly endure these things to have a healthy baby!
Anyways, I wanted to share about our special day today! After being on the waiting list for awhile, our church finally has a spot for Kade in their Mother's Day Out program!! I am very excited to watch Kade flourish and grow in this environment. I think it will be great for his social skills as well as help him learn a lot of new things! I also think it will be great for me to have some time to rest before Mary-Kate comes, as well as time alone to bond and rest with her after she is here. I was worried that Kade might get upset or not do well, but he did great! He never cried when I left him, and when we went to pick him up, he said he didn't want to go! He kept saying "play" over and over. The teacher said he was a very sweet boy and acted like he had always been there. I think this is going to be a great experience! When I ask Kade if he is ready to go back to school and play with his new friends he gets really excited and says "S-cool!" "Play!" Here are some pictures before we left this morning. He was not very interested in smiling at me and kept asking to go get in the car! Lol! Poor Kade has to deal with a silly mommy that likes to take pictures of everything!!




2 comments:

Kris T said...

I love all the pictures you share!
I created a blog too. It's www.kristiewalton.blogspot.com.

Kris T said...

I'm not sure if my comment posted. Sorry if I'm repeating myself.
I have enjoyed your blog and love all the pictures you share!
I created a blog too. It's www.kristiewalton.blogspot.com.