Monday, March 17

Updating!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Things have been super crazy around here lately. A couple of weeks ago, I had the flu and Kade caught some type of nasty cold. We were both under the weather for about a week but have started to feel better now. We are mostly just battling a cough and runny nose. I have also been dealing with nausea again this third trimester, and have been sick a lot! On a positive note, Mary-Kate is healthy and is moving and kicking like crazy! She will be here so soon! I'm almost 3 weeks away from being full term and 6 weeks from my due date. I have no idea if she is coming early or not, but I have started to have a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. Only time will tell...:o)
This past weekend we went to my friend Jessica (Garza) Brown's wedding in Dallas! It was a wonderful celebration and I am very happy for her and her husband Matt! Being 8 months pregnant, it was my last trip out of town until MK comes! Our whole family went, including my parents. Since I was in the wedding, they helped babysit Kade which was a lifesaver! I have a lot of pictures to post from the weekend. And yes, I have included some with my big belly!! Lol! Warning: There is an overload of pics!

Isn't she beautiful??




Ok, there's the big belly!!


The Wedding Party

Our little family :)


Aren't my men handsome?

Granddad and Ya Ya looking sharp!





Where's baby?


Giggle Monster!



Kade had a blast dancing, but I think he may have liked this little girl more! Lol!





Love him!!!

Dancing with my Dad!


The rest of these pics were taken at our hotel. Kade absolutely loves swimming. He has no fear and I hope that helps with swimming lessons in the future! He really likes for us to hold him up so he can kick his feet and paddle with his hands!



Peek a Boo!










3 comments:

Donna & Ellie said...

I LOVE the pics and the update! You all look great and your belly looks wonderful! I can't believe MK will be here so soon!! Sending you love!

Kris T said...

That's a nice dress and you look beautiful! Sorry to hear about your illness and that sickness has returned. I know the 3rd trimester can be hard!! See you at church.

Alyson Sandlin said...

Yea! I found your blog through Kristie's. I love seeing your pictures. Hope you are feeling better.