I can now say we are officially done with the nursery! We have actually been done for a few weeks, but I finally took a couple of pics to prove it! With just one month left we are doing all of the last minute things like packing bags, washing baby clothes, and putting the carseat in the car. It's all so exciting and amazing that we are at this point again. With each contraction I am amazed that my body is getting ready and that I will hold my little girl in my arms soon! I keep hoping that Kade will know just how much we love him and that he won't feel left out. We keep telling him about Mary-Kate and trying to explain what's going to happen, but it's hard to know what his almost 2 year old mind can really grasp. When we ask him where Mary-Kate is he will come lift up my shirt and point to my tummy. He will also give it a kiss! I hope that his sweet attitude stays when she gets here, but I'm not counting on it! He always seems really excited to show everyone the nursery, and to look at all the baby things we have, and I actually think he will be really loving and protective of his little sister. We put a stool next to the crib so that he will be able to look at MK, and he really seemed to love it. We got some great photos of him and I just wanted to share!
I'm so happy you were able to find fabric you liked for the chair. The finished room looks beautiful! And what a great idea to include Kade the way that you have. The step stool is such a good idea. I try to put myself in your place, remembering those last few weeks of pregnancy. Besides the difficult physical part, it's such a time of anticipation and excitement! I love sharing this with you through your blog. On another note, thank you for reading my blog and thank you for your prayers. I appreciate your friendship.
4 comments:
sooooo precious and wonderful! The nursery is just gorgeous and Kade of course is such a handsome little man. I'm so excited for you all!
I'm so happy you were able to find fabric you liked for the chair. The finished room looks beautiful! And what a great idea to include Kade the way that you have. The step stool is such a good idea. I try to put myself in your place, remembering those last few weeks of pregnancy. Besides the difficult physical part, it's such a time of anticipation and excitement! I love sharing this with you through your blog.
On another note, thank you for reading my blog and thank you for your prayers. I appreciate your friendship.
MK's room looks so good! The pictures of Kade with the stool are so adorable! I know that he's going to be such a good big brother.
Cute room! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment