I had the "nesting" urge today and had a little energy to clean a few things. Thanks to the help of my boys, we got a lot done and I feel so much better! I hate it when everything is a mess, but my lack of energy has kept me from doing much. I'm so thankful that Bryan is such an awesome help and that he loves me enough to take care of things. I will be full term in 5 days and hope that something happens soon! Here are some pics of my boys working hard! Kade is such a great helper and learned the art of vacuuming tonight! Lol!
These are great pictures! Having the little helper can be so great. Caden loves to help clean and do the dishes. I hope that it continues when she gets older!
3 comments:
Nice pictures!
These are great pictures! Having the little helper can be so great. Caden loves to help clean and do the dishes. I hope that it continues when she gets older!
Aw, those are so cute! Cami is terrified of the vaccuum :(
Post a Comment