Sunday, April 20

Just showing some new pics!

Well, I don't really have anything interesting to report! Hoping that I will go into labor sometime soon, but I am not holding my breath! I have only 9 days left until my due date...Wow! That sounds like so little, huh? It's amazing how long the days are lasting though and how every contraction makes me wonder! Oh well. I want my baby girl to come just when God is ready for her to come!
I just wanted to post some pics of Kade from tonight! He has been such a sweet boy lately and is really starting to talk a lot more! It's amazing to communicate with him and watch as he understands more too. He was really excited tonight because he got to wear a bandaid. It was a Jay Jay the Jetplane bandaid so he was walking around saying Jay Jay over and over!

He had stolen Granddad's hat and he was showing off his bandaid!

Chilin' with Ya Ya and Granddad!

Admiring his bandaid some more!

Tickle monster!!

All giggles!!!

2 comments:

Kris T said...

Great pictures!
I know these are the days that last FOREVER waiting on baby.

Ashley said...

Aww, so sweet! They love Kade so much!!! They are going to love Mary-Kate just as much! Isn't that so exciting to think about? I really enjoyed our visit this morning. Please come over more! We love to see you guys!