Tuesday, April 29

A Perfect Moment

Do you ever have those perfect moments in life, when you actually realize just how great it is? That is what happened to me today. We took Kade to the park to play for a little bit, and it was absolutely perfect. The temperature and breeze felt perfect, but that was not the best part. I sat in awe of my wonderful husband and son as they ran and played to their heart's content. I am so in love and cannot believe how blessed I am. Kade looked so big as he played and he was cracking me up as he kept talking in long sentences. He kept saying, "Are you awright Daddy?" when Bryan would almost get stuck in the tunnels. I cannot believe my baby is going to be 2 next week and that we have a new baby on the way. We played for almost an hour, and I'm so glad that we had that time together, as it might be our last before the baby comes. I guess I sound a little sappy, and I know I am very hormonal right now, but I just couldn't help but soak up the idea of how blessed I truly am. It's been a hard couple of weeks, so it was nice to just be content and enjoy the moment. Oh, and of course I had to document the moment with some snapshots. There is definitely an overload, as I can't decide which are the best. I love them all!!!


















3 comments:

Donna & Ellie said...

What FANTASTIC photos to capture those moments! I'm so happy you all had such a great day.

Ashley said...

That is so sweet! You DO have a great family...a wonderful husband and an adorable son...you aren't so bad yourself...lol. You are the bestest! And you are about to have a precious baby girl! :) I am so happy for you guys! Love ya!
p.s. What park is that? Looks like lots of fun! ;)

Lara said...

These pics are adorable! It looks like they had such a great time!