Saturday, April 12

Double Stroller

My friend Kaycee is pregnant with her second child and has asked what kind of double stroller we got. I thought I would post some pics so she could see what we have. We absolutely love it and look forward to many walks and outings with the kiddos. We took Kade out on a test run tonight and he loves it too. It is so easy to push, the wheels maneuver with ease, and it has great options to choose from when we need to fit both kids in it. The seats change around to face both forward, backward, each other, or just one seat with the infant seat. The picture on the box also shows one seat and shopping bags piled up in the empty space. I thought that was funny!

Kade wasn't too happy to model!

The part that holds the infant seat snaps on just as easily as the seats.

For when MK is bigger.

The front piece is what holds the infant seat.

Just another position to choose from... :O)

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

OH, i love it! Kade looks so happy w/ it too. Thanks for posting these. Chris said that looks like the one we need. ha! I just have to find that link again! Ahh! :)

Lara said...

That stroller is awesome! I also love your new scrap blog thing at the top of the page!