I was just tagged by Ashley! Here are my answers. Please feel free to join in the fun...especially if I tag you!
4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cheerleading Coach
2. ASU Tour Guide
3. New Life Christian Bookstore
4. Stay At Home Mommy
4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Music and Lyrics
2. Disney's CARS (Way more than once thanks to Kade)
3. Sound of Music
4. Second Hand Lions
4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. ASU Women's High Rise (10th floor baby!!)
2. Harvard House Apartments
3. Colorado House
4. My house now!
4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. American Idol
2. Medium
3. Criminal Minds
4. The Hills (Sad, I know!)
4 Places I have Been:
1. Huntington Beach, CA
2. Orlando, FL
3. Nashville, TN
4. New York, NY
4 People who email me regularly:
1. Bryan
2. Mom
3. Ashley
4. Peggy
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken and Broccoli
2. French Fries
3. Club Sandwich with no tomatoes and CRISPY bacon
4. Did I mention French Fries?
4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. Washington D.C.
2. New England
3. Jamaica
4. Australia
4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Having a baby girl!!
2. Being healthy and getting back in shape!
3. A family vacation
4. Lots of time with my family
4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
1. Kristie
2. Kaycee
3. Cacey
4. Lara
3 comments:
Thanks for playing! I enjoyed reading it! :)
These are so much fun to read. Crazy how different we all are :)
Hey, I forgot to tell you, we got that t-ball set at TRU!
Post a Comment