Thursday, April 17

Very Random

This is just a whole collection of random thoughts...

*I forgot how much contractions can hurt.

*Why oh why is there no tell tale sign of impending labor? And why am I one of those people that seem to experience early labor for weeks? Lol!

*Can a young child really snore that loud? (Kade is taking a nap right now)

*It is such a blessing when you see God answer very specific prayers in your life!

*I have met some amazing people online and am thankful for their friendship!

*Why do people act like you have done them a disservice by not having your baby early? Hello...I'm the pregnant one! Don't you think I would have had my baby if it was the right time already?!?

*Which makes me think of another point...Why do people look at you and see your huge preggo belly and say, "Have you had the baby yet?" Lol! Yup, I had my baby but I left her at home! Ooops!

*It's amazing to me that God can grow your heart even bigger than it already was so that you can love even more!

*I am the most blessed woman in the world and can't believe that God has given me all that he has!!

*I have the best husband in the world! Seriously, Bryan is the most amazing man ever! I love him so much and am so thankful for him! He deserves a medal for all that he puts up with...especially these last few weeks of pregnancy! I appreciate him so much. He is a great help with Kade and he does a lot around the house for me!

*It's amazing to me to turn around and look at my life and see how far I have come!

Ok...Sorry for the randomness. I felt like typing something, but didn't really have anything great to say. I figured I would just type some of the things I was feeling right now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. These are all so true!!!

Lara said...

Sorry, that was me that just posted that anonymous comment. lol

Kris T said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Donna & Ellie said...

So true, and so good to read and think about *again*. Even though they don't all apply to me =) Love you mucho!

Kaycee said...

Aw, I love these thoughts! I'm sure i'll be feeling most all of them in due time. Hehe! Sending lots of labor dust your way!!

Alyson Sandlin said...

I LOVE the way you did the pictures on the top of your blog. Very cute!