Sunday, April 6
Just thinking...
I was just sitting here feeling Mary-Kate wiggle and kick and once again was overwhelmed with the thought that I am carrying a little person inside of me. It's actually crazy to think about. First of all, I think about how God gives us 9 months (give or take a little) to prepare for the new addition to our family. Can you imagine what it would be like to find out you're pregnant and only have a month to carry to term...or what if God set babies on our doorstep like a stork? Instead, he gives us the blessing of feeling them, carrying them, birthing them, and so much more. Sometimes it feels like forever before you can hold that wonderful child in your arms, but in all honesty, I don't know if I could handle *snap* just having a baby. I also think it's amazing that He is the Giver of Life, and that only he can open and close your womb. To think that he grows a child in your womb and keeps it from harm is amazing. I don't think anything could survive in there without His hand upon it. How neat that He has a little window into our womb to watch our babies grow and that He knows them and loves them. I am getting excited to meet my little MK on the outside, and I am thrilled that I have a savior that is once again blessing me with the wonderful gift of a child. I am not deserving, but I thank him. I love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember thinking many of those same things toward the end of my pregnancy. AND YOU ARE MORE THAN DESERVING of this blessing!
I have tears in my eyes and cold chills. I have been thinking about the same things lately too. It is neat how we kind of take this 9 months to "get to know" the little one before they get here. I hope you are having a great pregnancy and know that you ARE deserving of this gift!! Thanks for the sweet insight today!!
Post a Comment