Saturday, April 26

I love Saturdays!

Today has been a pretty good day. I don't feel as bad this afternoon and we have gotten a lot of cleaning done. I hope that MK makes her appearance this coming week! I really love Saturdays. Bryan is so sweet to let me sleep in and I love spending time together as a family. Today, my cousin brought her beautiful 4 month old baby girl over to visit for a minute. Kaden was really sweet with her and it made Bryan and I even more excited to see him with his baby sister. It was so cute to see Bryan sitting with Taylor on one side of his lap, and Kaden on the other! Kade was fascinated with Taylor's feet and was enjoying comparing how big his were to hers. It won't be long before we have another tiny baby around here! Wow!!

We also spent some time dancing this afternoon. This is one of Kaden's favorite things to do. He begs for us to play music and then he twirls, kicks, claps, and moves to the beat. We had Mommy's favorite (rap) in the player and turned it up way loud. I tried to get some pictures, but it's hard to capture the moment when he is spinning so fast! It's days like these that I hope I remember forever. Being together as a family is priceless! I can't wait to enjoy these moments as a family of 4!

Stopping for a moment to pose for the camera!

Gettin' jiggy with it!



Look at them skills! Lol!

The Running Man

Just thought this one was cute! :)

Helping Daddy for a minute

More distractions!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute! That boy has skill! Gotta love it! :)

Kaycee said...

Love the pics!! That boy is always dancing! Hehe, he and Cami would get along great!!