Tuesday, April 22

Macho Man!

I found these pics on my camera...Apparently I had forgotten to download them. I thought Kade looked like a weight lifter or something! Haha! He is looking so big to me and I know that when MK comes he will look even bigger! He is such a little ham too, and he loves to make people laugh! One thing is for sure, we laugh often in this house!! He is so pleased when he succeeds in being a funny man!

Giggling like a maniac!

World's Strongest Man!



Still laughing hysterically!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

He is a little ham! I love it!

Amy said...

These pics are great! I am sure that Kade will be a wonderful helper & big brother to MK and then you will really think that he is big.

Kaycee said...

LMBO!! Love those, he cracks me up. Cami has those same cups, only instead of blue she has pink :P Imagine that, huh?

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

love to feel his dicklet in his pull ups i love touching my nephew