Monday, May 5

She Has Arrived!!!

Our sweet baby girl has arrived! Mary-Kate Elizabeth made her way into the world on Saturday, May 3rd, at 6:21am. She weighed a whopping 8lbs 14.4 oz and was 20.5" long. We couldn't believe how big she was! The most surprising thing to me was that she was born with a full head of black hair! Kade was a baldy for a long time, so I never even thought any of my babies would have much hair in the beginning. She is very healthy and absolutely beautiful. We are all doing very well and appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. Kade absoultely adores her and begs to hold her all the time. I was blessed with the opportunity to have a natural and med-free birth and am recovering much faster than I did with Kade. I look forward to sharing my story after I have gotten some more rest, but I definitely wanted to take the time to post some pics. You know that I will be filling pages upon pages of pics in the upcoming days and weeks!

Bryan helping through some intense contractions. Look at that huge belly!!


Laboring at home as long as possible!


Big Girl!


I love how she was looking at him when he spoke to her!





Kade's first look at his little sister!








Ya Ya and Granddad

Nana


So excited to hold her!

So proud!


Ashley was a wonderful labor support person and friend!







Kade helping Daddy carry MK to the car


About to go home!


1st home


Kade wanted to lay on the blanket too!





10 comments:

Kris T said...

Great pictures!! So exciting!

As For Me and My House said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for posting pics. I am SO glad Ashley got to be with you. Enjoy these first few days and weeks. Love ya!

Donna & Ellie said...

I AM SO SO THRILLED for you guys! What great pictures I could see a hundred more (seriously) - You are all just beaming. What a miracle and another angel born into the world. Aw, I'm feeling all mushy now! *MUAH*

Lara said...

Awwww Janet! I'm so happy for ya'll. I love all the pictures and I can't wait to see more. The outfit that she is wearing in her carseat is adorable! All of ya'll look so happy! I love the one of kade holding her. I bet he's such a big helper!

Alyson Sandlin said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet her!

Alyson

Amy said...

She is beautiful! I am so proud of you. Ash told me how everything went and I just have to say that you are awesome. I can't wait to meet her.

Taylor Sandlin said...

What a beautiful little girl! May the Lord wonderfully bless Mary-Kate. May she be the delight of her parents' hearts. May her days be full of joy. Many blessings, friends.

Lainey-Paney said...

Congrats!
...from a complete stranger!
:)
She's beautiful!

Kaycee said...

Love love love the pics! You look amazing. Her going home outfit is soo stinking cute!!

Anonymous said...

any pics of her little slit i love bby