Friday, May 9

Kaden's Birthday!

At first, I felt sorry that Kade and Mary-Kate's birthdays are going to be so close together. But the more I think about it, the more I know it will be great. May is a busy month for us as we have many birthdays...Mary-Kate, Kade, My mom, Bryan, and Bryan's mom. Bryan was joking that we need to have all of our kids around the same time of year, so they all get presents when the new baby comes. Haha!
Anyways, I wanted to share some pics from Kaden's birthday on Tuesday night. He loved all of his new toys as well as the icing on his birthday cake! We had a Disney's Cars theme, as that is his favorite show! I even got him a t-shirt that says "Happy 2nd Birthday Kaden" with a Lightning McQueen on it. He loved it and proudly wore it to school that day! He wasn't bothered one bit by the excitement of the new baby being around and even though we had to cancel his party, we still had a great time celebrating on Tuesday. We are still planning to have some of his friends over for some swimming in the back yard sometime before the month is over, and of course we will have cupcakes and ice cream again! Lol!











Two at once! He's talented like his Momma! :o)






3 comments:

Donna & Ellie said...

I love the pics and it looks like a great bday for the big man! What an awesome shirt, did you order it online? I think of you often and hope you're getting some sleep :)

Kaycee said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Kaden!! Sorry i'm so late wishing you happy bday!! Looks like fun and I love the shirt!!

Ashley said...

Kelton got that same motorcycle for his 2nd bday! No, wait, maybe Christmas...they are so close...who knows! Anyways, they can ride them together sometime! :) Kade is so adorable!!