Ok, after posting a more negative blog. I want to post about something sweet. Kade has had a few minor jealousy issues, but overall he is a very sweet big brother. He loves to help get diapers for MK and he loves to hold her. He laughs at all of her little baby noises and tells us "uh oh" over and over again when she spits up or cries. One of the sweetest things that I noticed the other day was that when we are driving he reaches over into her car seat and holds her hand. Any time the car starts moving and he doesn't have her hand, he says, "Oh no!" and grabs it as quick as he can! It just about melts my heart. I hope that the two of them will be good friends and playmates as MK grows older. I love to see Kade looking out for her already at such a young age. He is such a sweet boy!
Monday, May 12
I wanna hold your hand!
Ok, after posting a more negative blog. I want to post about something sweet. Kade has had a few minor jealousy issues, but overall he is a very sweet big brother. He loves to help get diapers for MK and he loves to hold her. He laughs at all of her little baby noises and tells us "uh oh" over and over again when she spits up or cries. One of the sweetest things that I noticed the other day was that when we are driving he reaches over into her car seat and holds her hand. Any time the car starts moving and he doesn't have her hand, he says, "Oh no!" and grabs it as quick as he can! It just about melts my heart. I hope that the two of them will be good friends and playmates as MK grows older. I love to see Kade looking out for her already at such a young age. He is such a sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That melted MY heart just reading it. I'm getting little drops on the computer keys (just more envy, don't mind me...) =}
Aw!! I'm so happy you took pics..that's the sweetest thing ever! He looks so proud too :)
Janet, I don't know how I missed your blog all this time. I'll be adding you to my blogroll.
It has been really hard, but such a joy to have two close together. Reagan is much like Kade in being the protective and caring big sister. Such a sweet act of love at such an early age.
Post a Comment