10. Cute little baby clothes
9. Just staring at her for hours memorizing how she looks.
8. Watching her sleep.
7. The way she studies my face with an intense gaze.
6. Giving tons of kisses.
5. That sweet baby smell
4. Soft baby skin...especially rubbing your cheek against it.
3. The rooting reflex...(I love when she bobs her head around on me and sucks on my arm when she is ready for nurse.)
2. Her cry. (There is nothing like that newborn cry!)
1. Holding her in my arms and nursing her!
Here are some pictures from today! She has already changed so much in just a week!
Here are some pics from her first sponge bath at home the other day.
6 comments:
OMG! Precious!!! She looks so much like Kade, I can't believe how much actually. Hehe!! So glad to see how great you are all doing!
She looks so sweet and I agree that she does look like Kade! Happy Mother's Day!
I can't believe how much she's grown already! She looks like a total female version of Kade! Glad your first week has been so great.
I love the pictures! Happy Mother's Day, mother of 2!
The pics are precious! If I had any doubts about wanting another one, they have vanished! I have to admit I got tears in my eyes as I read your top 10--the good kind of tears! Luv you, I know you are doing a great job! Zephaniah 3:17
I'm pretty sure MK is missing her "Favorite"!!! :) Love you so much!
Post a Comment