Tuesday, May 20
Kaden's Party
We finally got to have Kade's birthday party this weekend! We had postponed and rescheduled it twice already! I'm just glad that Kade was too young to understand what was going on or else he probably would have been disappointed waiting this long! The original party day ended up being Mary-Kate's birthday, so it's good that he wasn't old enough to harbor feelings of bitterness or envy towards her. He had a wonderful time playing with his friends and enjoying his new swimming pool! I swear that boy is a fish and has no fear of the water. He loves putting his face in the water and paddling his arms and kicking his legs. I was wondering what age people generally put their kid in swimming lessons because I think he would love it! Here are some pictures from our day!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great party!
We are putting Caden in swimming lessons this summer. We wanted to do it last year but never did. I don't know what the perfect age for the lessons is but it sounds like Kade would do great already.
Looks like fun. Sorry we missed it! And that looks like a great pool!
Yay! The boys had so much fun! Thanks so much for having us over! :)
Great pics! Looks like a great time. MK is so cute and Kade just gets more handsome! :o)
Fun!! Boys will be boys eh.. LOL dumping water on eachother. MK looks adorable too :)
Post a Comment