Sunday, May 25

Sunday Morning!

I was so proud of us today! We made it to church in time for Sunday School for the first time with 2 kids! We have tried the past two Sunday's but it just hasn't worked out with MK needing to nurse or with us sleeping past the alarm clock due to being up a lot of the night! Can't wait to get into a routine and for things to be just a little bit easier!





4 comments:

As For Me and My House said...

That is quite an accomplishment! Oh how I remember those days...you're late to church because you're nursing and then you completely miss out on church because....you're nursing again! Sweet joys! And as for being late-- we're still late and we don't even have a 3 week old excuse! Love ya lots!

Donna & Ellie said...

Congratulations on a HUGE success! I can't imagine how hard that would be to pull off. She is so beautiful Janet! Okay, and that dress and those socks...OMG heart melting over here. Brian and Kade look so happy which makes me smile super big. :)

Kaycee said...

AWW!! She looks so precious and Kade looks like the proudest big brother!

Jenny/Moravia said...

Janet -

MK is such a doll. Love her pictures all dressed up for church. I remember those days where I wondered why I was even there. During services I was nursing, during class time I was nursing. But, I am glad I went, I met a fellow nursing mom and we hit it off great. It does get easier. Take care and we miss you!