Monday, March 24

Easter

We had a pretty good weekend overall. Due to the bad weather forecasted for Easter Sunday, we decided to hunt eggs on Saturday in our backyard. My best friend Ashley and her family came over to hunt with us. The boys had a great time, although Kade was disinterested after a few eggs, and preferred to play with his toys instead! Sure enough, a beautiful storm rolled in that night and we had lots of rain, wind, and a little hail. The rain continued into Sunday when we went to church and then had family over for lunch. I must admit that I love rainy weather, so I rather enjoyed it. It was fun to teach Kade about the meaning of Easter even though he probably didn't understand most of what we were talking about. I look forward to him growing older and understanding why we celebrate certain holidays. It is my fervent prayer that he, and now Mary-Kate, will come to know the Lord and follow his ways! Here are some pics from our weekend...
Easter pics at Granddad's office




Saturday morning Easter egg hunt


I love this pic of Gage!


Ya Ya with Kade and Kelton

Looks like Bryan is getting more eggs than Kade!

Ash and Me....do we look like sisters?? I'm the fat one on the left!! Haha!

Such a big boy!

Granddad pushing the boys on the swings.


Kade cheesin' it!

Granddad with Gage

Sunday morning

Kade and Nana

More interested in his "show" than taking pictures

1 comment:

Donna & Ellie said...

I love all the pics! Sounds like a good Easter for you guys. I think of you lots and miss you tons!