Friday, October 22

Open House

Kade's preschool had an open house this past Monday. It was so fun to go to his class and see what he has been up to. He was very proud to show us his spot at his table where he does his work. His teacher Mrs. Slaton, whom we LOVE, had made up a cute little treasure hunt that walked us through the activities of his day, and showed us the things he has made. At the end of the hunt, after we had visited all of his stations and seen his work, he got to pick a treasure from the treasure chest.

I always love visiting with Kade's teacher. She is so sweet and fun. Even if she has to tell you something not as good, she always backs it up with the positive. When Kade was having a hard time transitioning, she was right there walking through it with us. She never acted annoyed that she had to deal with a crying 4 year old. She was always there to encourage him and comfort us. She worked really hard to find what would help him. I am very thankful for her.


Kade's spot.

The listening/reading center.

Some of Kade's work. I love how he is coloring in the lines.

MK liked the cooking and house center. I think she wants to go to his class now. :)

Kade and Mrs. Slaton

After we had checked out his class, it was time to go to his music class. She was a fun teacher too and now I know why Kade loves music class so much. They sang and danced and laughed and it was great fun. Even MK got in on the action!!






When things cleared out a bit, Mommy did some dancing too.

No comments: