There were a lot of fun things the kids did at school for Halloween. Both got to take a trip outside to the pumpkin patch, both had Halloween parties, and MK even got to be apart of a trick or treating parade. They had great fun at each thing they did. I am already cringing at the amount of candy and goodies we have in the house before we have even started trick or treating! I'm so thankful that they are loving school and the activities they do though. Here are some pics!
Story time at the pumpkin patch for MK's class.

Going out to see the pumpkins.

Showing me the pumpkin she chose.

Kaden and his best friend listening intently during their story time.

Out in the patch.

They found a "really big" pumpkin!

Big smiles!

Showing off their special pumpkins.

The start of the Trick or Treat parade at Kid's Day Out.
Here's Finley, the cutest puppy dog I've seen! :)

MK is pointing and telling her teacher, "I see my Mom and Dad!"

Trick or treat!

Always such a cheeser!

Kade at his Halloween party.

Handing out treats to his classmates.

Learning how to play "Hot Pumpkin."
No comments:
Post a Comment