Sunday, November 21

Halloween (A little late)

Ok, I have been so busy, that I have been putting off blogging a little too long! I have decided to catch up over the next few days because I have a lot of great pictures and stories to share. The last place I left off was on Halloween. We started the evening going to Gigi and G-Daddy's. They always have a special treat and like to spend time with the kiddos.



After some time there, we went to the Trunk or Treat at Southland. We always enjoy looking at the decorated trunks and seeing friends. The kids were loaded up with candy and then got to hang out in the back of one of the college kid's truck beds for a bit. They definitely kept sneaking some candy from the college kids even after I said no more!


Jeff got to come and join us. We had a great weekend!


Kade's good friend Augden. Such a cutie!

The Fam


Cutest puppy, Finley!

Kade's best friend Evan.

Sweet Miss Erin
After Trunk or Treat, we went "real" trick or treating with some friends. We just did a few houses near my parent's. The kids loved it, and I think we might make some more time next year to do it again.

MK with best bud, Brynlee and her sister Brielle!



They were so precious!


Halloween morning, Kaden's preschool choir sang in church. Here are some pictures from that! :)

So excited to sing.

A little concerned about his friend who was not so excited!

Starting to get into the sign language.

Really doing it now!

MK and Kade after church. (I made MK's dress.)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

That is the cutest dress! Which came first the dress or the boots? I love that y'all had a family theme. I've dressed Mike up but haven't had enough time to get something for myself. Maybe next year if we can find something we all like (the boys wanted me to be Misty from Pokemon but those Pokemon women don't wear many clothes!)