Wednesday, November 24

Soccer, Gymnastics, and a Parade!

Kaden finished up his last soccer game of the season a few weeks ago. We were so thrilled that he improved so much. He really seemed to enjoy himself at the end. He definitely is not a soccer champion of any kind, but he has fun and he gets out there and plays now. He even wanted to sign up for next season, so he will be playing on the same team again. Here are some pics from his last game.

Playing some defense.

Kicking off.

Isn't he a cutie? :)


MK has still been having a blast at gymnastics. She is doing really well too. She seems to improve in something every week. Bryan got to come to her last session and took some pics of her doing her thing.

I love that tummy!

Jumping over the "river."

Hoping sideways.

Crab Walk

I don't know what's up with her tongue!

Somersault

She loves the trampoline now.



We recently got to enjoy the Veteran's Day Parade with friends. It wasn't as exciting as the Rodeo parade, but it was a lot of fun nonetheless. It was a perfect cool but sunny morning to watch all the "floats."

Kade and Daddy

MK and her Ya Ya


They loved waving the flags around.

Taking a break with Ya Ya.

Sweet friends!!




1 comment:

Deborah said...

Love the longhorns! And the cowboys and your kids in cowboy boots. I miss Texas and I miss San Angelo. Mike's got an interview in San Antonio in a few weeks. If we get back there I'm making it a priority to do some visiting around the state!