Friday, November 26

Happy Thanksgiving and School Pics

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Things have been excellent for us! We have greatly enjoyed time as a small family, as we have just been with my parents. We even spent the night with them two nights so we wouldn't have to get out in the cold and we could spend even more time together. It was cozy and fun! :) We have enjoyed really really good food and time to just relax!

Last night (around midnight) my Mom and I went out for a fun Black Friday experience. We didn't get home until almost 8 am. We had a blast and got lots of great deals. I think it was my first time to do the all night Black Friday thing, and I really enjoyed it. After we got home, I had some breakfast and then took a two hour nap, had a little lunch, and then went back out with Bryan to do some more shopping. My parents watched the kids for us and we got to get one of the big ticket items we were trying to get for Kade. MK has a fever today and says her ear hurts, poor thing, so she has been content to nap and lay around. We have some drops left over from her last ear infection, so we are hoping that helps her to feel better.

I am so thankful for my many blessings. My loving family, my precious kids, good health, you name it! God has been so good to us even though we don't deserve it. I am so thankful that he loves us and is good, even when everything doesn't seem to be going our way. Many blessings to you and your family too!

I have no idea why this is rotating...oy! Kaden in his new jammies watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.

MK reading with Granddad.

Playing around!

Tickle time!

Blowing Zerberts on sister's tummy.

We made these awesome turkey hats this Wednesday.

Thanksgiving 2010!


In other news, the kids had their school pictures taken the other day, and let me just say I was NOT impressed! Kaden's are adorable, and although MK looks super cute, she looks like she is almost crying in her pic. Since we are in the digital age, I think it is unacceptable to give pictures like this back to the parents...especially considering how much they cost!!!! Let me just say that this is just one more reason that I love Cami and her photography business so much. She does such great quality work and makes sure to get the perfect picture, even with children who are sometimes hard to work with. If you are in the area, I would really recommend using her for your photography needs. We recently took some family pictures and I can't wait to see them!!
Kaden 4 Years


Mary-Kate 2 Years
(This one isn't as bad)

No comments: