* I'm thinking that Kaden's love language is "Words of Affirmation" and Mary-Kate's is "Quality time." I was cracking up when Bryan informed me that MK insisted on sitting in the bathroom with him today while he showered. I know how that feels.
* While I was getting breakfast ready for Mary-Kate today she asked to turn on the TV and insisted on sitting "right here" where she could see the best. She then asked, "Can I watch football Mom? I like football!" Girl after Daddy's own heart!
* When I picked Kade up from school today he asked what we were going to do. I told him that I didn't know, but he could decide because it was "Kaden's Day." He then informed me, "No Mama, it's God's Day!" Smart boy!!
* When talking to Kaden about the beautiful day, he said, "Yeah, the only thing that could make it better is rain so that I could use my umbrella. " "You are right," I told him. "Let's pray that God would send us rain some time this week." We then sat down together and prayed and his prayer went something like this: "Dear Jesus, I would like it to rain so I can use my umbrella and maybe jump in it. But please don't send thunder and lightning when I am in bed. I don't like that. Thanks! Oh and thank you for the sunshine too."
* While watching a movie today: MK: "Where are they going?" Me: "I don't know." MK: "Are they on a train?" Me: "Yes." MK: "Why are they on a train?" Me: "Because they are going somewhere." MK: "Oh, where are they going?" ...Haha! You get the picture. :o)
* MK: "Daddy, you going back to work now?" Bryan: "Yes." MK: "I love you. Bye. Tell us to be good!"
* Kade: "I have been killed. Help me Mary-Kate." MK: "Ok, I will get you a band-aid." Kade: "I am Jesus dying on the cross. Help me! ....Mary-Kate, you can't put stuff on top of me when I am dying on the cross. Take your pillow back."
1 comment:
your kids are sooo cute! i miss seeing you guys!
Post a Comment