No matter what is going on though, I am thankful that we always have each other, that we are still "healthy" people overall, and that God is gracious to us. Our blessings always abound, even when I don't recognize it. I admit that some days I struggle with bitterness, but God always reminds me of what I can be thankful for. I am thankful for my amazing husband who takes care of us all. (Thankfully, he is almost NEVER sick!) He does whatever he can to make it better for us all, whether it's helping more with the kids, picking up medicine from work, and serving us with love and kindness. I am spoiled, and soo very blessed by him. So although it seems we are knocking on the door of more infections and fevers this week, I will be thankful for what is good in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment