I don't find myself blogging much, but tonight I find myself AMAZED by a few things, and just wanted to share. I am AMAZED at my awesome Savior Jesus Christ, my beautiful wife, and incredible children.
As we prepare for Easter, it gets me thinking on the cross. I think about the great love that Jesus has for us and how He willing "became obedient unto death, even death on a cross". Jesus loves me so much He paid for my sins and He opened a way for me to "boldly approach the throne of grace with confidence". He has torn the vail and allowed me access to the Father who loves and forgives. I am AMAZED that God loves me so much and I am thankful for His grace and mercies He gives me when I mess up. May this Easter we all remember that God loves and Jesus lives! Praise God for the empty tomb!
I am AMAZED at my beautiful wife who is super creative, loving, encouraging, passionate, daring, and so much more. I know many people who have been blessed by these characteristics that personify who she is. I am thankful that she loves me inspite of knowing me better than anyone. I am in awe of how she encourages me to reach out of my comfort zone and confront things that need to change. She encourages me to be more like Christ every day. She shows me His love, mercy, and grace. She gives me strength to face all the difficult situations in life and move beyond them. And I can't begin to tell you how great she is with our kids. Janet thank you for loving me! I love you with all I am!
I am AMAZED by my incredible children. I love hearing their prayers and how seeing how smart they are. I love watching them play and watching their minds at work. Just tonight Mary-Kate was showing what a great mom she will be one day as she took care of all her babies. Kaden was busy playing Transformers and defeating Decepticons. Kaden amazes me at how smart he is and with what his little mind can comprehend at his age. MK is hilarious and loves to be funny. They both love to play and have fun. I can't wait to she what these 2 kiddos will do. It is also AMAZING to hear them talk about Jesus, how He loves them, and even what He did on the cross for them. They both are starting to understand Jesus death on the cross for their sins, Kaden more so of course. God is working in their little hearts and Janet and I pray for the day they say yes to Jesus.
I have so many reasons to be AMAZED, these are just a few.
Bryan
1 comment:
I have been blessed by the same characteristics you described of Janet!
Post a Comment