Friday, July 22

Swimming Lessons

Ok, well I was so overwhelmed by all that was happening that wasn't going onto the blog, that I just ignored it altogether! I'm ready to try and catch up... I plan to do multiple posts about a lot of our summer activities. Not sure if I will finish them all today or not.

First up, swimming lessons! We are members of the college hills swim and racquet club and both kids took swimming lessons and are doing really well in the pool. Kaden can now swim without floaties and go off the diving board with no problems! He is super excited. I'm just going to post a plethora of pics and videos from some of our swimming adventures throughout the summer. These span from early June through last weekend.

First Swim of the season!







Swim Lessons



Warming up after a dip in the freezing pool!









Hanging out at a friend of my Dad's lakehouse. Love their pool!


Just some cool shots of B throwing Kaden around.







Swim Lessons

More Swim Lessons

MK's first time off the diving board!

No fear for Kade!

More Diving.

Look at Kade now! No floaties, and swimming by himself!

Bryan taking a turn!

Fun!

No comments: