Sunday, July 24

Vacation Bible School

In June we had our Vacation Bible School at church. We went back to a traditional style VBS in the morning. The kids and I had a blast! The music, the volunteers, the curriculum...everything was wonderful! There were people taking pics throughout the week, so I pulled some of the kids to share! No idea why the quality is looking a little fuzzy all of a sudden.

MK enjoying Opening Ceremony


Doing the "Panda Dance!" :)

Kaden at Rec time.

Finley looking so cute dancing!

Showing off her sticker.

Cute crafts.

MK's Class.

Besties


The group.

Silly Faces

Skits

Kaden and the Panda

Trying to post a video of the kids singing in church Sunday Morning but it's not working. I will keep trying!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Your VBS looks so fun! We did 2 Pandamanias here--one at Connor's preschool and the other at our church. We are finally done with VBS this summer and while the break was nice for me, I'm glad not to get up at 7 this morning!