I also have been working hard on all of our Sunday School curriculum and planning children's ministry stuff for the Fall. Let me just tell you, I am loving it! It is bringing me so much joy to do it. Bryan and I have spent a lot of time this week doing more cleaning, painting, and organizing. We even put together a puppet stage! :o) I am thankful for his help. I couldn't do it without him.
In other big news, MK is potty training! She has been wearing panties for about a week now! We have had a few accidents, but overall it is going great. She is staying dry when we are out and about, and even wore panties to church today! I am so proud of her. She is so funny because she will follow me into the bathroom now and cheer for me when I do my thing. She gives me hugs and says, "That's my big girl!" Ha! I love it. She is such a joy and always makes us laugh.
We are gearing up for our big annual Fantasy Football Draft Party next weekend. It's always full of good company, good food, good times, and of course, our FF league draft. Bryan and my brother look forward to this every year, and I have to admit, I do too. I love the Fall and everything it brings. I can't wait for those shorter, cooler days with football and chili dogs! Ha! I had my own team at one point, but after all the craziness, I think I might just join Bryan's team again this year. I don't have as much time as I would like to devote to studying and making moves. We shall see...
Anyways, I will leave y'all with some random uploads from my cell phone from the summer. I have some cuties! :o)
The kids got these vampire teeth with coupons at Gatti's when we went with the SBC Kids.





No comments:
Post a Comment