Thursday, November 12

Random Thoughts for Thursday

I feel behind in blogging since I have been so busy with my business so thought I would play catch up with a few random bullet points and pics.

* MK went to the doctor this week for her 18 month check up. She was healthy and right on track, if not advanced in some areas. She was also HUGE! 99% for height (34 1/2" tall) and 75% for weight (26 3/4 lbs). It was wonderful to get a good report for her! She is talking up a storm now and constantly making us laugh. She says many words and sings/hums to herself too.

* Kade has apparently hit a new phase this past week that is driving me crazy. 3.5 is very hard to deal with sometimes...Thankfully, these rebellious moments are interlaced with the sweetest moments with him too. Ones where we can lay together and giggle at each other and make silly animal noises and such. I am also interested in how he seems to be having vivid dreams at night now. When he wakes up in the mornings he will tell me some of the strangest things. My mom said I was the exact same way and could tell my dreams in full detail at age 2.

* Bryan is doing great! I am so proud of the man he is and what he does for our family. He has been nominated for a deacon in our church, and voting will take place this Sunday. He has the biggest servant's heart and I think he would make a great deacon. He loves to "do" for other people. I love how our church's deacons are about serving and are not a governing body. I think that's the way it should be!

* I am so excited about the work I am doing on my business, and so thankful for the Lord's blessing on it. I really enjoy what I do and hope that it can be something that will grow in the years to come! Thanks to all of you who are supporting me and that are apart of things. I can't tell you how thankful I am for you!

*I'm looking forward to the upcoming holidays. We have so many great plans to be with the ones we love. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! We will actually be in San Marcos this year so we can spend more time with my brother who doesn't get much time off for the holiday. I might also be doing a trunk show at a boutique down there on black friday.

* I will leave y'all with some pics from the Sunday that Kaden's choir sang in church. It was his first time to sing in church and we were so proud of him. Not only were Ya Ya and Granddad there, but Gigi got to come too. We would totally crack up at the end of the songs because he and his best friend Evan would clap along with the audience! It was a very special day. I had been hoping to post a video, so forgot to post the pictures. Figured now was as good a time as any.

Trying to get a good pic of the kids.

MK being her usual silly self.

Close enough!

He was so proud to sit with his friends in church.

He actually sang and even did some motions too!

He liked to put his hands in his pockets too.

Walking out to the car.

MK refused to hold anyone's hand but Gigi's!

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

Mary Kate looks almost as tall as Kade in those pictures- Crazy!!!


Love MK's church dress- So cute!