Monday, November 23

The Weekend

It was another busy but fun weekend around here. Saturday I had another show at Goodfellow Air Force Base called Santa's Market. It was a more relaxed show and only one day. I really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and the shorter hours. There were many other bow vendors there so I was surprised I did as well as I did. It was a great day and I enjoyed meeting all the new people.
My booth



While we were at the market, my Mom was hanging out with the kids. I always appreciate how much she does for our family. They have a great time with their Ya Ya too. When we were done with the show my mom had made us a nice homemade dinner and the kids were in the middle of making sugar cookies with sprinkles. No wonder they love being with Ya Ya so much! Ha!





I feel so blessed right now, and am thankful for all that God has given me. My family is so precious and wonderful! I never would have dreamed that I would get to spend my life doing things that I love so much. I have always wanted to be a mommy, and I absolutely love making bows and doing things with my hands. It is a perfect combination! God has been so good to me and I don't deserve it!

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is almost here. I am excited about the holidays. This year we will be going to San Marcos to see my big brother, Jeff. He works retail and is unable to get away for the holidays. We are driving down Thursday morning and meeting my parents too. I'm looking forward to the company, the food, the entertainment (we get to go see New Moon), and the shopping. Should be a great holiday. Praise the Lord for His many blessings this year. We are ever thankful!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Your display looks amazing!!! You have so much stock! I hope you left with a lot less than what you took! lol.