Tuesday, March 23

Cleaning out closets and want to make some money?

For my friends in the San Angelo area, I want to let you know about a really great thing going on at the end of April, beginning of May. Have any of you heard of the Just Between Friends Sale? It is an awesome consignment sale with products for newborns to teens and even maternity! I shopped at our sale last Fall and found a bunch of great deals. It saved me a ton of money on a bunch of cute clothes for the kids.

I have decided to get involved as a consignor and volunteer this time around. There are so many great opportunities to help, plus it would be nice to make some money too. I know a bunch of you have been cleaning out closets lately, and going through toys, and I thought this might be a good option for you too! All consignors earn 65% profit from their sales, and you can earn 70% if you volunteer. If anyone is interested in doing it with me, let me know and I can tell you what hours I am working. It would be fun to work together!! You can work 4, 8, or 12 hour shifts. I chose 2, 4 hour shifts.

I know that we have a ton of things that we just don't use any more and I hate the idea of them going to waste, or having to have a garage sale to get rid of them either. This could be a really great option for you too! :) The sale takes place April 29th-May 1st. Volunteers get to shop at a pre-sale event too. You can check out more information HERE. Seriously let me know if you want to do this with me! There is also a place on the sign up form where you can indicate if you were referred by a friend, and I would greatly appreciate you putting my name there! Thanks!

2 comments:

Kasey Gonzales said...

That sounds fun to do together!! But I don't have any kid stuff..bummer.

As For Me and My House said...

too fun! again...wish I were there to join in with you.