Friday night we moved the furniture out of my parents living room and set up all of our stuff. Bryan, my mom, and I were up late finishing up a few last minute things. Ok, that is an understatement. It was after 3am when we finally crawled in bed. Bryan, the kids, and I decided to spend the night over there since we knew it would be a late night. My parents have a very comfy bed in their guest room too that I was glad to sleep in!
Saturday, Bryan took care of the kids while I worked. He is such a good Dad and husband. I am so thankful for him. I know that my business would not be where it is if it wasn't for him! Seriously!!! That evening when we were all done we took my parents out to dinner and had a great time visiting. We decided to spend the night again just for the fun of it! The busy weekend and time change made for sleepy kids. I had to wake them up at 10am in order to get them ready for church. Needless to say, we missed Sunday school. Not Bryan, of course. He was up there early for deacon stuff. :)
After a weekend like this I feel tired but blessed beyond measure. I am so excited at the potential of my business and I am having a blast! There is definitely a little bit of stress too though. Hopefully I can schedule another massage soon. Ha! Thanks again to all of you who support and encourage me. The past year and (almost) a half have been life changing. I can't express how thankful I am.
A few pics. ( I forgot to take pics before Cami tore her stuff down! :( It looked so great!)



2 comments:
wish,wish,wish I coulda been there! Everything looks great and YES Bryan is a great Dad and hubby! (way to go Bryan!) Missing you loads xoxox
Boy I wish I lived close enough to shop one of those trunk shows! I'll just have to wander on over to the website ;-) It's truly amazing what you've done with this business. Quite the feat!
Post a Comment