Monday, March 8

Photo Shoot

We have had an incredibly busy couple of weeks ending in a photo shoot for Dimples & Dots this past weekend. It was a ton of fun!! I had many wonderful friends that agreed to help me and we had a total of 14 child models. I worked really hard to get everything prepared and organized so everything would hopefully go off without a hitch. I think it was a pretty big success. We had a few mini-meltdowns, but overall the kids were excellent and on their best behavior!

I also have so many wonderful things to say about my photographer, Cami Mariano! If you are in the San Angelo area and are looking for a photographer, I'm telling you, she would be a great choice! She does everything from engagement to family pics, and she is especially excellent with children. She is so patient with them, and has so many great ideas to get good shots and keep a session flowing! She definitely works with you and those in the photos to get the best possible shots.

I forgot to bring my camera, but some of the mommies at the shoot got some behind the scenes shots that I would like to share. There are definitely going to be some great photos from this shoot! I can't wait to see them!

This Saturday is my trunk show. I would love for everyone to stop by, 10am-4pm at 5314 Saddle Ridge. There will be refreshments, giveaways, lots of clearance items, and Spring and Summer items too. There will also be new items for boys which I am excited about. There are also a lot more items to come in the near future. I have some goals set for the summer and look forward to more growth with my products. I also want to mention that Cami will be at the trunk show too, so you can stop by and visit with her. I think she will have giveaways and deals too! Even if you are not in the market at this time, we would still love to visit! Hope to see y'all there!

The sweet girls with their sun hats!

It was so fun to watch Cami in action with all the girls!

This tea party was so precious! The girls seemed to love it.

Posing

The boys didn't want to be left out.

Sweet Khloe thinking about something.

You can't wear a tutu or tutu dress and not twirl!

MK with Daddy

Bryan made a Maypole for the girls to play with.

I think she is just beautiful!

The boys got to join in the action with their superhero capes.

Kaden, Evan, and John Curtis...

Eating bubbles :)

I love this one of them jumping. They were having so much fun!

1 comment:

As For Me and My House said...

toooo fun! ooooo I wish I could be there to join in!