Sunday, February 13

Gymnastics Videos

Because every mother is so proud of her kids and thinks they are amazing...

I have pulled some of my favorite videos from MK's gymnastics class. I know there are a ton, but I take little clips every week we go, so I had a lot to choose from. I absolutely love this time of the week with my little girl. Gymnastics was something I lived for when I was in junior high and high school, and one of my favorite parts of my cheerleading experience. To watch MK thrive in this environment is just so sweet. I'm not saying that she will go to the olympics one day, but I am saying, that while she chooses to do this sport, I love being apart of it with her.

As soon as she says she is done, that's it. We will pull the plug. I do hope she continues to enjoy the sport for years to come though. Only time will tell. As for right now, she loves it. She gets a big smile when I tell her it's time to go and can barely contain her enthusiasm as we drive there. I love how she usually skips and dances from station to station in each circuit.

I know every mother probably thinks more highly of her child than she should, but I swear MK has some natural ability and talent there. Although she is only 2 (almost 3) she is really catching on to the things they are doing, and I see improvement every week. She got a mat and a new leotard for Christmas, and she has really enjoyed doing her tricks at home too!
OK, enough rambling! Here are a few pics of MK and her gymnastics buddy and best friend, Brynlee,




And a bunch of videos...


P.S. Ignore my bad grammar in this video. It just sort of came out weird!











Coming soon...some soccer videos of Kade! :)

2 comments:

Lara said...

Aww she is so adorable! I love all of her leotards!

Kara said...

Love the videos! She is just to cute!