Monday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

Janet, you are absolutely the love of my life! There are not enough words to tell you what you mean to me. I would not be the man, husband, father, and Christian I am today without everything you have done and been for me. You are truly amazing and everyday I see how truly blessed I am to have you in my life. Thank you for all you do, have done, and are doing for me.

Janet, you are everything to me. I love your love for our children and I love to see you and your characteristics in them. You are an awesome Mom! I love watching you work both with the children at our church and making hair bows and other items. It is amazing to see your creativity coming out in both. You are doing a great job and both are right up your alley.

I am in awe of your unconditional love for me! You have walked with me through so much junk and continue to encourage and offer support through it all. God has used you to reveal things, change things, heal things, and grow me in so many ways. He continues to use you everyday to show me so much. I have learned about who I am, who I can be, and how to get there through you. I have learned about Christ, His love for me, His love for His Church, and His plan for our family.

I hope this Valentine’s Day you will know how much Christ loves you and how much I love you. You are my everything and I am scared to think where I would be without you.
JANET I LOVE YOU!!!
With all I am, your beloved,
Bryan

No comments: