A braided heart for MK's hair!
Then the dance started. Boys on one side, girls on the other. The boys then would go to the girl's side and choose a girl to dance with.
The next dance was girl's choice. It was pretty funny, because two girls were fighting over Kade, but this one won out.

I should probably hate this, but I think it's so cute how he is holding her close and has his hands in just the right spot.

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.....
That night all three of my Valentine's made me supper while I took a nice hot shower and got in my comfy jammies. (Little did I know I had a fever coming on, and that is why I wasn't feel too great.) They made me tacos!
Of course we got some videos of Kaden dancing that I will share!
I'm so thankful for my sweet family and my many blessings. I feel loved every single day by my savior, my husband, my children, my family, and my friends! It was a happy Valentine's Day indeed.



2 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS!!! How precious :) You can so blackmail him at a later date with these pictures. He has the cutest little half smile. I love it!
I'm sorry you got a fever. Hope you're feeling better.
Your kids are just so darn cute!!! I love the heart braid too!
Post a Comment