Life is never dull with my children....
(When taking a toy away from Kaden.) Me: "Ok Kaden, give it to me. I have told you 3 or 4 times to stop doing that." Kaden: "It was 4 times Momma."
I have a budding evangelist on my hands. While running some errands the other day, Kaden was making up songs about Jesus and his love for us. It was pretty precious to hear the sweet words he was singing, and impressive that he could just make up songs like that on his own. As we were leaving Hobby Lobby, he shouts to everyone in the parking lot, "HALLELUJAH! JESUS LOVES YOU!" It definitely made me chuckle as everyone stared.
Kaden: "Dear God. Please let it snow this week, but please bring the soft snow this time. In Jesus' name. Amen!"
(Last week) Kaden: "Dear Jesus, please don't let it snow tomorrow because I really want to go to school and have my Valentine's dance. In Jesus name, Amen!" (It was supposed to be 80*. He needn't worry about snow!)
One day Kaden was going on and on and on about something. I was trying to follow, but he lost me. I asked him, "What are you talking about?" And he replied, "Nothing. Not really anything."
Kaden and I were both really sick together with fever, aches, and a cough. As I was taking care of him, he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I love you really really much. I will never forget to love you."
(While playing "church.") Kaden: "Let's go into the church and listen to what God has to say today."
Mary-Kate's prayer the other night: "Dear God, thanks for making me happy! Amen."
After getting in trouble at school the other day, I told Mary-Kate that we weren't supposed to hit others and that she knew better. When I asked her why she did it, she said, "Because I did!"
1 comment:
Just precious. So many times I hear the greatest quotes and forget to write them down. What blessings those two are! Xoxoxo
Post a Comment