The show was amazing. I really love me some rodeo! I was fascinated with every last bit of it, and the seats were excellent! One of the rider's names was Kaden, and when he was flipped off his horse, I secretly prayed that Kaden would NEVER show an interest in being this kind of cowboy. Anyways, I look forward to the rodeo every year, and I'm glad I can share this with my kiddos.
Ready for some fun!

MK was excited that she exceeded the height requirement by a whopping 2 1/2" this year! She loves the rides!

This little half smile of Kade's is not only cracking me up lately, it's making him look way too old! He just seems like such a big boy lately.
Such excitement!
This same weekend, we got to dog sit as well. Meet Kimba! He was an adorable dog and very sweet with the kids. We could have had him if we wanted, but he just wasn't right for our family. I think he would be happier in a home without kids. Kade has been begging for a dog for awhile, and Bryan and I have been discussing it. It will probably happen sooner rather than later, but we have some steep requirements at this time. I'm very comfortable with it taking awhile to find a good dog for our family. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment