Although we practiced getting up early on Monday, I had a staff retreat to head to, so I actually had to drop them off with a babysitter that day. Tuesday, we headed to the Sandlin's house to meet with our friends Sophie and John Curtis. They had an adorably decorated table, and gifts for the kids. So sweet!
Wednesday we grabbed breakfast and met at the park to play for awhile, and Thursday everyone came to our house to enjoy pancakes. My mom has this cool pancake shaper that let the kids design their own pancakes. It was fun!
Friday we met at McDonald's. It was definitely hard for my kids to get up, but they are doing pretty well with the early mornings now. I didn't have my camera for most of the week, so you can check out some cute PICS HERE on my friend Alyson's blog. I especially love the pics of the kids sitting together at McDonald's. They are so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment