Friday, September 9

Preschool!

Mary-Kate began her first year of preschool this year and she is thriving! She loves her teacher, her class, her school, everything! She was a little nervous at meet the teacher, but on her first day, she walked in her classroom like a big girl. She gave me a kiss and a hug, and never cried or looked back. I was so surprised that it was so easy, so I stood there for a second thinking she was about to run after me. After the hard time we have with Kade in the beginning of the year, it is a little refreshing to have it go so well.

Big preschooler. Notice the cute little leg pop. Not sure where she gets these things from!

She was so excited to go!

Her new lunch box.

These phone pics are blurry because I was trying to get them quickly and get out of there before she changed her mind and decided to freak out! Here she is sitting at her spot at the table.

Just coloring!

No comments: