Yesterday was absolutely beautiful outside! The sun was shining and the skies were blue. Although this is not my favorite kind of day, I still enjoyed it nonetheless. The wind was blowing pretty hard, but for the first time in awhile, it was not a bitter cold wind. We definitely took advantage of playing outside, and it was nice to be sitting outside and not feeling cold. Even in the shade, when the wind blew, it was not cold! Knowing that people are dealing with snow and freezing temps all over the country right now made it hard to believe we could have such nice weather. It truly felt like Spring!
While we were outside I started playing around with different functions on my camera...and of course, took lots of pics to share!
All smiles!

Kade is really good at this swing thing.

Trying to get a shot of them jumping.




Notice her tongue hanging out!

What is it with my kids and tongues?


Has to do everything brother does.




Gotta love the dark circles under my eyes...I don't get enough sleep! Ha!

I see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment