I also love seeing all of you who support and love us and share in our lives. I have some of the best friends that I am connected to on here. There have been hard times with those that have not been supportive, or those who have just been downright ugly. I am so thankful that these people are not apart of our lives anymore. I have gone back and forth at times on the decision to make my blog private or not, but I have decided that it's more worth it to keep it public for those that really care about us!
I am generally not a comment beggar, but today I have a special request for those that like to read my blog. If you wouldn't mind sharing something that has touched you in this past year about my blog I would really appreciate it. It can be why you like to read, some story that helped you out, or just a certain post that made you laugh. There really is no obligation, but I would love to know how my blog may be special to some of you! Even those of you who don't normally comment. You can go back to just reading after today! I know that I am daily touched by those of you who have blogs of your own. Blogging has easily become one of my favorite things whether I am posting, or reading other's blogs. I feel connected to so many people through this. I'm glad to be apart of all of your lives!
6 comments:
I love reading about your family. I love how you made choices about what was right for you and weren't concerned about everything material like so many people out there. I really loved reading what Bryan wrote about your family. To me that was so much more romantic then flowers--not that I get those either now that I think about it.
I also love keeping up with my hometown :-)
I found your blog right around the time you had Mary Kate. I was set to have Addi just a few weeks later. Seeing you with your new, precious baby girl made me even more excited about the arrival of our little girl! I love reading about all the mischief MK (and Kade) get into. Makes me glad to know I'm not the only one with a WILD, but oh so much fun little girl! Happy Blogaversary, Janet!!
Well, Ive "known" you since May 2006 when both of our sons were born, and now you have MK who was born in May 08 just like my second. I always loved keeping in touch with you on BBC and I now LOVE reading your blog. I enjoy all of your posts, you just have such a wholesome, amazing family and it is so refreshing and motiviational to get to expierience little pieces of your life!
Happy Blogiversary!
I foolow your blog Janet, because you are an amazing woman with an amazing family. You make everyday the best you can even if its a hard one you are real about it. I know we used to chat more on BBC but I know you are a friend for life.
Lots of love.
I'm not sure it counts as being touched. But the video of you and Bryan dancing gets me every time! (I guess you could say it "touches" my funny bone!)
Happy Blogiversary! Love ya!
I'm always inspired by your blog because it reminds me that good, kind-hearted, wholesome families really do still exist and that the best moments in life are the ones spent together. Reading you is so much like reading myself too. ;-)
Post a Comment