In the meantime I am enjoying healthy eating again and have been seeking new recipes in my Biggest Loser and Weight Watchers cookbook. I have already lost some weight, and am feeling a little better! I also love trying new things. If it makes the cut, we will add it to our list, if not...well, we just won't make it again! :) So far, everything has made it though. Tonight we tried a new recipe that was very good. Meatball Parmesan Subs. Mmm Mmm! We also had baked zucchini, squash, onions, and fruit. Next on the list to try is Stuffed Cabbage Strata and Sloppy Joe Meatloaf. They are both out of the Biggest Loser Cookbook. Doesn't sound very appetizing, I know, but when you are "dieting" almost anything sounds good! Haha!
Surprisingly Kade did too. He has been eating like a champ lately. No idea what's gotten into him! Here he is eating his peas. He will eat vegetables and fruit if it's pureed but can hardly even tolerate trying it whole due to his texture issues.
Bryan was a big fan too...and for those that don't believe it, I just want to point out that Bryan is eating his vegetables...and liking them!!!!! It just took someone making him try new and healthy things.

Stopping for a pose!
6 comments:
Good for you!! Losing weight does feel SO good, in so many ways! (I'm repeating that to myself now to get me motivated!) Those subs look yummy, recipes please!!
Mmmm that does look so good! I'm still not sure it would convince Adrian to eat vegetables though haha! Anyways, I'm glad you guys enjoyed cooking together - it can be fun! And that's really exciting that you get a trainer to work out with - I think I may be buying a treadmill just because I've had trouble motivating myself to get out in the cold and drive to the gym! Good luck with everything!
Great job!! I have started eating WAY healthier too. That was my NYR sice I have gained about 10 lbs since summer!!! I have been doing really well so far though, its amazing how creative you can get when youre trying to eat healthy!! That looks YUMMYY!!! I want the recipe!
Those subs look waaay yummy! And baked squash or sauteed squash and onions is a fav at our house...We have it with just about every meal!
That looks really good! :) I'm glad you're feeling better. It's awesome that you're making it a way of life for your whole family by all of you eating healthy foods together. Kudos mama!
Hey Janet! I was just reading some recipes that "hide" veggies in them and thought I would share them. You may have already tried these but here are a few more easy ways to get them in. Add pureed veggies to pizza or spaghetti sauce, add pureed squash or carrots into macaroni and cheese, or add pureed carrots or sweet potatoes into your pancake batter! You can even add pureed veggies to ketchup or dips. We still offer Peter whatever vegetables I am cooking for dinner but it never hurts to sneak a few more in! :) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment