Friday, June 11

Doctor Visit

The kids had their well check ups today. Kaden his 4 year, and Mary-Kate her 2 year. Unfortunately, that meant Kaden had to get 4 shots, and MK 2. The good news is that Kaden is done until he is 11 now. Woo hoo!

They were both champs though and both were healthy! Kade was 37 lbs and 40" tall (56% and 36%). Mary-Kate was 30 lbs and 37" tall (82% and 98%). It's still looking like she will be a very tall girl! Both were advanced in most areas which is always fun to hear as a Momma! I am so proud of the things they can do.

In the waiting room.

Proud to wear his shirt from Uncle Jeff...World Cup started today!

They were so good at the doctor that they got to pick a special treat out at Eggemeyers.

They had so much fun looking at all the different types of candy. They both ended up choosing a package of Sour Patch Kids.

They also got to ride on the train which was a huge thrill!

Although the kids are healthy, Dr. Wagnon did think he heard a heart murmur on Kaden. We have been scheduled for an echocardiogram. He said that it is probably an "innocent murmur" and nothing to worry about, but he wants to be on the safe side. I don't know how to feel about it. I don't think I need to worry about it, but part of you can't help but wonder if there might really be a problem. We have been so blessed to have healthy children and I can't imagine the heartache that some parents have gone through. I just thank God for my children, and know that no matter what, my kids are in his hands. I guess we will just wait and see what God has in store for us in this and take it one day at a time.

No comments: