Sunday, June 20

Happy Father's Day!

I am blessed with an amazing Father who has always been there for me. God has blessed me with someone that has shown me love, protected me, shared things with me, pointed me in the direction of my savior, and so much more!! I am constantly awed by the amazing man I have been given as an earthly father to care for me, and I love him so much!!

Now, I have the privilege of being married to another amazing man and Father! I am so thankful for Bryan. He loves our children with all his heart and is always sacrificing for our family. He puts us first all the time, and is such an example in love and godliness to our kids. I cannot describe the joy I feel when I watch him play with them and make them giggle, to watch him have serious conversations with them, or do the simple things like brush teeth and hair. Bryan, I promise to be by your side as we raise our family. I promise to pray for you when things are hard (and when they are not). I promise to love you, even when we are frustrated. I hope you know how much you are loved by our two little darlings, and by me! Happy Father's Day!

Aren't they precious?


His Daddy does the tongue thing too!



Love his smile, and you should hear those giggles!





No comments: